Monday, June 4, 2012

 This was not my favorite recipe.  My mom has made ranch chicken before and it was a lot better.  Being at school I just googled a recipe and this was what I got.  It was still fairly tasty, I just enjoyed my moms a lot more!  It is very easy to make though and takes very few ingredients, which makes it a great college meal!  I always love broccoli and some type of salad with my chicken.  Steamed broccoli is also simple and very yummy as well as healthy.

Ingredients

  • 4 chicken breast halves
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/2 packet of Hidden Valley® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
  • 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs

Directions

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a shallow bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the Ranch Dressing Mix. In a second shallow bowl, place the breadcrumbs. Dip each chicken breast in the ranch dressing mixture, removing any excess, and then dip in breadcrumbs. Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet until chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment